amma vodi scheme status 2020| jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in portal|search amma vodi beneficiary list|amma vodi mother name wise list|jaganna amma vodi eligible list download
Amma vodi Scheme 2021 |jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State announced a major program popularly known as AMMA VODI Scheme. It is basically a part of the NAVARATNALU initiative which is designed to provide financial assistance to every mother below the poverty line irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region. This incentive will enable them to educate their child/children from 1st to 12th in all the following institutions-
- Recognized Government
- Private Aided
- Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges
- Residential Schools/Colleges for the Academic year 2019-2021
Amma Vodi Budget 2020-2021
On 16 June 2020, Andhra Pradesh state finance minister B Rajendranath Reddy presented the budget for the coming year of the state. In this budget, the state government has allocated Rs 22,604 crore to the education sector out of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore. In the budget of 2019-2020, the government has approved Rs 17,971 crore to the education sector, which will increase in the budget by 2020-2021. Out of this amount, Rs. 6,000 crore has been sanctioned for the Amma Vodi scheme.
Features Of The Amma vodi Scheme
The following features are included under the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi scheme such as: –
- The funds will be transferred directly to the beneficiaries only through benefit transfer or online.
- Once the beneficiary completes standard XII, no assistance will be given to the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s mother.
- All beneficiaries will be provided funds in January every year till the completion of their education.
- If the beneficiary decides to end the education, no money will be provided to him or her.
Benefits Of The Scheme
The AP Amma Vodi scheme has many benefits, first and foremost the benefit of the scheme is that it will be provided to school-going children. Incentives will help poor families go to school and help them to meet some of their expenses. This would prove to be a great way to encourage families to send their children to school. As we all know that the percentage of school-going children in rural areas is very low, this initiative will help to increase the percentage to a great extent.
Eligibility Of The Scheme
The following eligibility criteria have been fixed by the concerned authorities for the scheme: –
- Only children studying in government schools in Andhra Pradesh are eligible for this scheme.
- Only permanent residents of the state of Andhra Pradesh are eligible.
Application Process of Amma Vodi Scheme
The following application process should be considered while applying for AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021: –
- First, you need to download a given application form
- Fill out the application carefully after downloading
- Add all the above documents.
- Submit to the concerned office or any government office.
Amma Vodi Beneficiary List or Track Mother Status online
The beneficiary list for the AP Amma Vodi scheme will be displayed on the official website of the scheme. Just to download the plan you have to follow these simple steps: –
- First, visit the official website of the scheme.
- When you get to the main page, click on the list of beneficiaries.
- A new Computer tab will now open with some required details
- Enter the parent/parent support number and then the verification code.
- Now finally the details of the hu will come in front of you.
- Click on the Print button and print out the list of beneficiaries.
Mode of Payment
Beneficiaries will get the benefits transferred directly from the concerned account to their parent’s bank account. This amount will be transferred in January of each year till the applicant completes Intermediate / 12 / +2. If the child stops studying, no help will be given.
Status Of District wise List
This list will be announced district wise. It can be published in school or other ways depending on the school concerned. You can check the district wise list from here: –
|District Name||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Now|
|West Godavari||Available Now|
Helpline Contact Number
- 4th Floor, B Block, VTPS RD, Bhimraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 1214566.
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email: apcse. Ap.gov.in.
Q. What is the official website of the Amma Vodi scheme?
The official website of Jagannan Amma Vodi Scheme is – http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
Amma Vodi list of beneficiary candidates announced in January 2020.
Under this scheme, the government is going to provide Rs 50000 to the mother or guardian of students studying in the government Schools.