APL BPL Assam Ration Card List | Download Block Wise Assam Ration Card New Beneficiary List | New Ration Card List Assam | Assam Block Wise Ration Card
The Assam government has inaugurated the Assam list of ration cards. So today in this article we will share the important aspects of Assam Ration Card List 2020. In this article, we will also share a step-by-step process by which you can check the Assam Ration Card list that has been introduced. In this article, we will explain the features of the Assam Ration Card by the Government of Assam and also mention the benefits offered to the people along with the inauguration of the new Ration Card.
Assam Ration Card Beneficiary List
The ration card is a document that is useful for residents of the state. Ration cards provide proper food to the poor in society. With the help of a ration card, many poor people can get the benefit of getting subsidized food. Now even the nationalized ration card is distributed to the citizens of India. This nationalized ration card can be useful for you to supply food across the country. Overall, ration cards are one of the most important documents for citizens of India.
Importance Of The Ration Card
Ration card is very important in our country as it is sometimes taken as an identity token. Ration cards have many benefits. The main advantage is the availability of food at very low rates because we know that many times poor people in our country cannot afford it for their daily and daily life. Ration cards help all poor people to live happily and smoothly without worrying about food inflation.
Types Of Assam Ration Card
There are three types of ration cards available for the residents of Assam. The following is a list of different types of ration cards:
- APL- Above the poverty line
- BPL- Below Poverty Line
- AAY – Antyodaya Anna Yojana
The following people are eligible to apply for Ration Card in Assam: –
- A person without a ration card can apply for a ration card.
- Women in the family can apply for a ration card.
- The applicant must be a resident of the State of Assam.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The annual income of the resident should be less than Rs. 1 lakh.
The following documents are required while applying for Assam Ration Card: –
- Proof of no ration card from village head/village panchayat president/ward commissioner/inspector, FCS, and CA / concerned authority.
- Copies of birth certificates
- Copy of Voter List
- Certificate of Income
- BPL certificate
- Receipt of payment of land revenue tax
- Resident proof
- PAN card
- Driver’s license
- BPL Family SI. No.
Application Procedure of Assam Ration Card
To apply for an Assam Ration Card you need to go to your nearest Ration Shop or Government Office of Public Distribution System near your home. You can request an application over the counter. Fill out the form and attach the documents mentioned above. Ration cards will be issued to your home within 15 days.
Procedure to Check Assam Ration Card List
To check the list of beneficiaries of Assam Ration Card, you need to follow the steps given below: –
- First, click on the official website link provided here
- Now make your choice after this
- District name
- Tehsil name
- Name of the village
- You will now see a unique RC ID code, applicant’s name, father’s / spouse’s name, ration card type on your screen.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to APL BPL Assam Ration Card List 2020 beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you asked.
If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through comments. Along with this, you can also bookmark our website.