Kanya Sumangala Yojana | UP Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2020 |Apply Online, Application Form|mksy.up.gov.in
MKSY Official Portal has been launched by Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji to provide relief to the people of Uttar Pradesh. The daughters of the state can be easily registered through the portal mksy.up.gov.in. The official portal of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana provides the facility of online application to the citizens of the state. Dear friends, today we will give you this We are going to provide all the information related to this Kanya Sumangala Yojanathrough this article, so read our article carefully.
MKSY | mksy.up.gov.in | Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Many people of Uttar Pradesh are facing a lot of problems in applying offline and they are facing a lot of problems, now they are for the better future of their daughter, the official website of the Department of Women and Child Development official website @ mksy.up.gov.inYou can easily get the facility of filling the application form by visiting .in.Using the online registration by the state government, the people of Uttar Pradesh will not have any difficulty and through Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Your daughter can provide higher education.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Uttar Pradesh | MKSY Official Website
Under the Kanya Sumangala Yojana, all the expenses of the birth of a daughter to graduate/diploma/degree in any family of the state will be borne by the state government. Under this Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020, a total amount of Rs. 15000 will be provided to the daughters from birth to education as financial assistance from the government. This total amount will be given to the daughters in 6 installments so that any financial help will be given to the girls. Do not have a problem.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana (mksy.up.gov.in)
Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2020 will prove to be very profitable for those people of Uttar Pradesh state who are unable to raise their daughter well due to financially weak and are not able to provide them higher education. Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this scheme, can apply through online and give a good future to their daughter right from birth. Under this MKSY 2020 (mksy.up.gov.in), the annual income limit of a girl’s family should be Rs 3 lakh or less, then only those girls can become eligible for this scheme.
6 categories of Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2020
Category 1 –Financial assistance of Rs. 2000 will be provided to girls who are born on or after April 1, 2019, Uttar Pradesh.
Category 2 –After this, when the girl is vaccinated within 1 year and she is not born before April 1, 2018, she will be provided an amount of Rs 1000.
Category 3- It will include the girl who has taken admission in class I in the current academic session, she will be given Rs 2000 by the government.
Category 4- In this, the girl who has taken admission in class 6 during the current academic session will be benefited from an amount of Rs. 2000.
Category 5-This will include girls who have taken admission in class 9 during the current academic session, they will be provided an amount of Rs 3000.
Category 6-After passing 10th / 12th of the girl child in this category, they have taken admission for graduation/degree or at least diploma. They will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 5000.
Objective of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
The aim of the state government to launch Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2020 is to provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000 for higher education to girls from economically weaker families of the state and to give daughters equal rights as boys in the society. Preventing Feticide and Changing Negative Thinking and Making People Aware of People of Uttar Pradesh. Through this Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2020 Creating a self Knyao and Strong
Key facts of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2020
- Under this scheme, a total amount of Rs. 15000 will be provided for the education of a girl children from birth to graduation/degree/diploma.
- The total budget of this scheme has been set by the state government at Rs 1200 crore.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to girls whose annual family income does not exceed 3 lakh.
- The beneficiaries applying under this scheme should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- The funds to be sent to the beneficiaries will be sent through PFMS.
- Under this scheme, only 2 daughters of a family will be given benefits and the family should have a maximum of 2 children.
Important documents Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the U.P.
- Aadhar card of parents
- identity card
- income certificate
- Female birth certificate
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration at mksy.up.gov.in
Those who want to apply online from the state, then follow the method given below-
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the Department of Women and Child Development’s MKSY Official Website. After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Citizen Service Portal, click on this option. After clicking on the option, a new page will open in front of you, on this page you will see the option of consent.
- This option will cause ‘I agree’ to tick and click ‘Continue’. After clicking on it, you will open the next page on which you will get the registration form.
- All the information asked in the registration form like name, Aadhaar number, mobile number, and OTP will have to be verified. After getting verified your registration will be done.
- After successful registration, the user ID will be received on your mobile phone. You must log in with this user ID.
- Then you have to login by entering the user id and password. After this, you will see the girl’s registration form.
- Fill the information asked in this form correctly and upload all your documents and click on the submit button. This way your application will be completed and your daughter will become eligible for this MKSY.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to MKSY Official Website (mksy.up.gov.in)beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through a comment. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.