NREGA Job Card List online At nrega.nic.in | NREGA Job Card List 2020-21 |MNREGA Yojana|NREGA Job Card|MNREGA job card list|Benefits of NREGA Card 2020|download NREGA Job Card List 2020 online
NREGA Job Card List has been officially released on online portal Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to see their name in the NREGA card list and that list can easily see online by visiting the official website of MGNREGA. The MNREGA Yojana, run by the Central Government, is a government scheme focused solely on employment. Using NREGA Job Card List 2020 you can see the complete list of people in your village/city who will be working under MGNREGA in the coming financial year.
NREGA Job Card List
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 (MGNREGA) provides job cards to the poorest families in a country that includes all information about the work done by the job the cardholder or NREGA beneficiary. A new NREGA card is being prepared for the beneficiaries If you also want to get NREGA Job Card 2020 then you can apply online Any candidate who fulfills NREGA qualification and criteria can apply for NREGA Job Card.
NREGA Job Card List 2020
|Name of the scheme||NREGA Job Card List 2020|
|Initiated by||Central Government|
|Article about||NREGA job card List 2020 info.|
|Beneficiary||NREGA job card holders of all states|
Under the NREGA Job Card List 2020, new people of the village and city are added every year and some are removed on the basis of eligibility criteria. The NREGA job card list is available for 34 states and union territories across the country from 2009-10 to 2018-2019 for the last 10 years. In addition to viewing this list, you can download it and use it to get employment opportunities. Today we will tell you how you can view this NREGA Employment Card List 2020 online and you can follow the simple steps to download the NREGA job card list.
NREGA job card list is released every year
Every year names are added and subtracted according to certain eligibility criteria in the MNREGA job card list. NREGA Job Card List has been released in 2020. Let us tell you that this list is coming from the last 10 years i.e. 2009-10. The MNREGA Act was passed in 2005. But it was started from 2-October 2006 from Andhra Pradesh. After this, the plan was gradually spread across the country. Now it has reached all the states and union territories of the country. The person of any village or city can avail of the benefit of this scheme, for which only he has to fill the application form.
Work to be done under NREGA
- Cow building
- Plantation work
- Housing construction work
- Navigation work
- Lump work
- Irrigation work etc.
MGNREGA Job Card
The Center Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee (MGNREGA) scheme ensures stable income to the most vulnerable families of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and widows. The Ministry of Rural Development has directed all the states of the country to focus on individual-labor beneficiary works under MGNREGA, including the digging of manure pits, planting mango trees or repairing works in agricultural areas, digging wells and repairing works. Ministry of Rural Development, Distribution of Mahatma Gandhi job card to poor families living in most rural areas. Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act 2005, formerly known as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act is a tool for the poor people of the country through which they can earn money by doing labor work.
NREGA Job Card List 2020
In this card, the Government of India connects the poor families of every village to every city. Whoever fulfills the eligibility stipulated by the government, the same citizens get the job card. People from the country can also download this MGNREGA card online. The NREGA job card scheme provides employment to many poor families. If you also come under this scheme, you can check your name Narega Job Card List 2020then.
Benefits of NREGA Card 2020
- No need to go anywhere to see this NREGA employment card list. Now you can visit the official website through the Internet at home and look online.
- You can also download this list and use it to get employment opportunities
- This card contains the complete details of all the beneficiaries of the NREGA employment cardholder annually, a new NREGA job card is provided for each beneficiary.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme can avail the beneficiaries of all the states of the country
How to see/download NREGA Job Card List 2020 online?
Interested beneficiaries who want to see their name in NREGA Job Card List 2020, follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of MGNREGA. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see an option for Reports You need to click on the Job Card option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you On this page, you will see an option You have to click on the State Wise option.
- On this page, you will find the names of all the states from India Click on any region, you want to see a list.
- After clicking you have to fill in some information on the next page, For example, financial year, district block, panchayat, etc. have to be selected After filling in all the information you have to Click on the Proceed button.
- After clicking on the button, the next page will open On this page, you have to click on the Job Card number/job registration option.
- After clicking on the option, now the entire list will open in front of you After that the list will be searched in front of you. In this list, you have to click on the card number next to your name.
- After clicking on the number, you will get all your information and you can view this list as well as download it.
NREGA Job Card List All State
What is NREGA Job Card?
The beneficiaries who have a job card will be given employment by the government in the NREGA scheme.
When did the MGNREGA scheme begin?
The MGNREGA scheme started in 2005.
What is the purpose of launching the NREGA scheme?
The purpose of the NREGA scheme is to provide employment to all people in the countryside so that they can improve their economic status. And meet their needs.
What to do to see the list of NREGA scheme in offline turn?
You cannot see your name offline in the list of NREGA schemes although you can apply for it from Gram Pradhan.