Download West Bengal Pension Scheme Application Form PDF | WB Joy Bangla Pension Registration Form | Joy Bangla Pension Apply Online
To help all the poor people in the state of West Bengal, the Chief Minister of the State of West Bengal has launched a new scheme, known as the West Bengal Joy Bengal Pension Scheme. Today in this article we will discuss various important features of the scheme and its benefits. We have written about a step-by-step guide through which you can apply for the West Bengal Joy Bengal Plan. We have also provided important dates for this scheme and we have also provided the eligibility criteria and important documents required to apply for the scheme.
Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme will start on 1st April 2020.
Benefits Of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
The West Bengal Pension Scheme has many benefits that have been announced by the Finance Minister of the State of West Bengal, Shri Amit Mitra. First of all, there are two schemes under which the West Bengal Joy Bengal Scheme will be launched. Residents of West Bengal will be given two separate schemes so that they can avail of the benefits of the scheme separately. Each plan offers a different type of incentive.
Incentives Under The Scheme
The following is a list of incentive incentives offered to residents of West Bengal.
- Rs.600 / – will be given to all the beneficiaries in Tapsili Bandhu Retirement Scheme.
- All the beneficiaries of Jai Johar Yojana will be given Rs.1000.
Eligibility CriteriaTo be eligible for the West Bengal Pension Scheme, you must meet the following eligibility criteria: –
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of West Bengal.
- The applicant must be of the BPL category.
- Applicants must be from Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes communities.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 60 years.
- The applicant should not be admitted to other pension schemes in the State of West Bengal.
Features of WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
- Beneficiaries will get the benefit directly in their bank account.
- The government will soon launch a separate portal for the scheme.
- About 21 lakh people in the state will benefit from this scheme.
- Any SC / ST candidate who is old / widow / PWD can apply.
- However, the government has not finalized the budget.
The following documents are required while applying for West Bengal Joy Bengal Pension Scheme: –
- Copy of caste certificate
- Copy of digital certificates from the appropriate authority
- Copy of Digital Ration Card
- A copy of Aadhaar card if available
- Copy of Voter ID
- Copy of Resident Certificate (Self Declaration)
- Copy of Income Certificate (Self Declaration)
- Copy of bank passbook
In case of death of the candidate of West Bengal Pension Scheme as per the time of pension, the following procedures will be undertaken by the concerned authorities: –
- The department will take steps to stop the pension at the time of death of the pension applicant and after receiving the appropriate information.
- In case of the death of the pensioner, the amount payable will be paid to the nominee as mentioned by the applicant.
Application Procedure Of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
To apply for West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020 you need to process the following application: –
- Visit the official website here
- After landing on the home page, click on the option known as West Bengal Pension Scheme Registration.
- The application will appear on your screen.
- You can also get this application from your nearest government office.
- Click on the link provided here to download the application directly to your computer.
- Fill out the form.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill in the details like beneficiary name, gender, DOB, age, father’s name, mother’s name, caste, etc.
- Then add the documents as listed
- Depending on your area, your completed application form has to be submitted to the following offices-
- If the applicant resides in a rural area, Block Development of ﬁ Sec.
- In the case of the applicant, the sub-divisional division resides in the municipality/notice area outside the limits of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
- If there is an applicant in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation area, Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
Points to Remember While Filling Application Form
- Only fill the application with exact details in block letter.
- Remember to fill in the mandatory columns.
- Only submit the self-attested copy of documents.
- Passport size photo should be affixed on the application.
Selection Procedure Of Joy Bangla Pension Beneficiary
After you submit the form, the following selection process will be undertaken by the concerned authorities: –
- Application forms will be duly verified by BDO / SDO or KMC Commissioner
- They will ensure the eligibility of applicants under this scheme.
- All the eligible forms submitted physically by the BDO / SDOR Commissioner of KMC will be digitized and uploaded in the State Portal.
- The BDO and SDO will recommend the names of eligible persons in digital form to the Collector through the District Portal.
- The Collector will then send it to the Nodal Department.
- The Commissioner, KMC will recommend the names of eligible persons to the Nodal Department through the State Portal.
- The nodal department will approve the pension.
- Payment will be made directly through the WBIFMS portal to the bank account of the following bank.
- The state portal will be consolidated in WBIFMS for the uninterrupted amount of pension distribution.
- Pension will be sanctioned on the 1st of every month.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020 beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you asked.
If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through comments. Along with this, you can also bookmark our website.